Rainbow has Propane for Your Grill or RV
For Your Safety:
- No smoking is allowed within 25 feet of the dispensing area.
- Do not take your propane tank into the store. Leave your tank at the dispensing site.
- We inspect all tanks for certification date and condition before refilling.
- We cannot fill any tank that is uncertified, damaged, has a bent or missing collar or foot ring, excessive rust or has been painted.
- Always keep your propane tanks upright and secure when transporting.
- Do not leave your propane tank in your vehicle; take the cylinder directly home. Heat, sunlight and motion can increase pressure to an unsafe level, which may cause the safety valve to vent propane gas and create a flammable, explosive environment.
- Store and use propane cylinders only in well-ventilated areas.
- Propane is a safe, reliable clean-burning fuel. Never take safety for granted.